For our US entity in Howell (NJ), we are searching for a qualified Administrative Associate joining us at the next possible date.
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
- Reporting to management and executing instructions.
- Liaising with management and staff regarding administrative matters.
- Keeping track of account balances and managing petty cash.
- Approving expenditure and issuing payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Verifying timesheets and processing payroll.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, and replacement of office equipment and furniture.
- Scheduling and managing meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events.
- Making travel arrangements, coordinating conference calls, and handling RSVPs for events.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence.
- Hiring and training new Office Administrators.
- Provide customer support and technical assistance.
Administrative Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or similar.
- Experience in the field of molecular diagnostics.
- Spanish or German language skills, oral and written, is advantageous.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar senior administrative role.
- Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience in payroll administration would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditure.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations and oversee
- Advanced ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel addressed, please send us your informative short application with curriculum vitae and last reference, stating your salary expectations and the possible starting date by e-mail to: